Monday, March 1, 2010

Rental Update

Friday's mail turned out to be very nice and Saturday's mail held an unexpected surprise.  Friday, I received payment for a study I did for J & J Friends and Neighbors program.  I also received the cash out I requested from Viewpoint Forum the previous week.  Those two added $47.73 to the rental fund.  Saturday, I received a $10 bill from Urban DNA.  Months ago I requested a cash out that I never received.  They never answered any emails and I really thought I would never see my payment.  Apparently, they are now starting to make good on old cash outs.  What a nice surprise.  All total, last week's mail added $57.73 to the rental fund bringing it to a whopping $266.66.  Yesterday, Dan went ahead and reserved the van.  Now I know the exact amount I am working towards....$631.33.  With just over 3 months to go, I need to earn another $364.67.

Normally, when I post rental updates, I post reviews and referrals to the programs I earned from.  This time, it's a little different.  I cannot in good conscience recommend Urban DNA.  I would love to recommend Viewpoint Forum because they are awesome but right now they aren't accepting new panelists.  When that changes, I will definitely post a referral.

No comments:

Post a Comment