Monday, September 21, 2009

Paid Attention

I don't know about you but I really don't like pop-up ads on the internet or for that matter commercial breaks during my favorite shows. I realize advertisers need to get their messages out there somehow but how about paying me for my attention?! My time is worth something and I don't want advertisers stealing it. Luckily, I have found two sites that do indeed pay me for my attention.

The first is YouData. This is strictly an advertising site. You sign up, enter your two validation codes (one is sent to your email the other is sent to your cellphone via text, they only send one text, they do not spam your phone at all), and fill out your MeFile. They then match your demographics to advertisers and pay you to view ads tailored to who you are. You get only ads that are relevant to you. YouData pays every Friday via PayPal, you don't have to submit a request and wait to be paid. Based on your demographics, you may not get a lot of money, but atleast you are getting paid for your attention. If you are interested in joining, please use my link to check them out: Join YouData  (it is a referral link and I will get credit if you join through it)

The second is Spotwinner. After registering on Spotwinner, you view regular television ads and answer one question to verify you watched it. In return, you earn entries into sweepstakes drawings and Spotcash. Spotcash can be redeemed for a variety of giftcards. Each week, the sweepstakes prizes change. Since joining, I personally have redeemed for Amazon gift cards, won extra Spotcash in the sweepstakes, and I have won a Sony portable dvd player worth $180. They are a legitimate company willing to pay you for your attention. Again, if you would like to join, please use my link (it is a referral link and I do get credit for you joining): Join Spotwinner

No comments:

Post a Comment