Friday, October 2, 2009

Ahhh...Aveeno

I have been trying out Aveeno's new Nourish+ line of shampoos and conditioners. They have three sets, Nourish+ Moisturize, Nourish+ Revitalize, and Nourish+ Volumize plus Nourish+ Soothe shampoo and Nourish+ Condition leave in treatment.

I have always battled with fine, thin, limp hair so I am using the Nourish+ Volumize.  It contains a wheat complex and Blue Lotus flower and is formulated to condition with out weighing my hair down.  So far I am loving it.  The shampoo and conditioner are silky smooth.  The shampoo lathers really well and they both rinse clean easily.  My hair feels soft and has some bounce to it now.

This new line of hair care is a welcome addition to the already awesome Aveeno line-up.

What Aveeno product is your favorite?

I was given the opportunity to try Aveeno's Nourish+ Volumize thanks to my affiliation with BzzAgent.  Do you want to help spread the word about new products?  If so, sign up to become a BzzAgent

No comments:

Post a Comment