Monday, November 23, 2009

Rental Update

I received the check for my last $10 cash out on Toluna and it's now in the "rental vehicle" fund.  The fund now has $110 in it. 

If you are interested in earning a little extra spending cash, you should try joining online survey companies.  Toluna is one of many that I belong to.  I became a member when Toluna took over Your 2 Cents.  While they are not my favorite survey company, the do have a few things going for them.  Unlike a lot of survey sites, you can earn points by voting in polls, writing opinions, surveys and more.  You earn 500 points just for joining.  They send out a high volume of survey invitations.  The down side is that you never know how much a survey is worth, 99% of their survey invites say "be the instant winner of $? - $?".  3000 points is equal to $1 and there is a minimum cash out; $15 (45000) for a $15 VIP Gift Pass or $20 (60000) for a check.  I have only ever cashed out for checks and they do take the full 8 weeks to arrive.  It may not be the best out there, but they are decent and worth a look.  If you are interested in joining, visit Toluna and tell them Kris sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment